Phone: 905 272 3900 ext 22
I entered the financial services industry in 2008 with a passion for holistic wealth management. I develop financial strategies with clients in various life stages using an interactive and collaborative approach. This leads to an in-depth analysis of their current financial profile with a focus on future financial and lifestyle goals.
I make recommendations of appropriate investments depending on the clients' needs. Incorporation of life, disability, and critical insurance offerings as needed, round out financial strategies, in turn ensuring adequate protection and the development of relevant tax efficient estate planning strategies.
I’m originally from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. I lived in South Korea for six years and made my long-term home in Toronto. I married my amazing wife Kim in 2007 and have two young children, Ayla and Callum. My passions include leading a healthy lifestyle, playing soccer, and I manage the THPFC Men’s league in my free time. I also love Arsenal FC, the Raptors, Leafs, and Jays.
- Series 7 and 63 US Licensing
- IIROC Licensed for equity, fixed Income, and fund purchases
- Life insurance licensed for life, critical illness, and disability insurance
- Master of Business Administration, Sejong-Syracuse University, Seoul, South Korea
- Bachelor of Commerce, Saint Mary's University, Halifax, Nova Scotia